Territory Account Manager
TechXtend is seeking motivated, energetic sales professionals to help build our value added reseller (VAR) business. Seize this opportunity to help create a vibrant client base for our IT infrastructure software, hardware and services offerings, in hot areas including Virtualization, Storage, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and managing an account base of 50 or more
- Prospecting and developing new business within a defined territory that includes a portion of NJ and the surrounding areas.
- Expanding existing business, maintaining customer relationships based on first-tier customer service and product knowledge
- Achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Maintaining activities in internal CRM including tracking interactions with regard to accounts, contacts, prospects and opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Energetic, outgoing, ambitious and eager with a "go-getter" mentality
- IT industry related sales experience preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on new account generation
- Strong account and opportunity management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-focused and organization skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Should not possess a 9-5 mentality
- Strong willingness to learn
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent IT industry sales experience of 5+ years preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on B to B sales
Our make-it-happen culture enjoys a business casual dress code and operates in a state-of-the art environment in a great location near the New Jersey shore. We offer a highly competitive salary and commission plan with a benefits package that includes:
- Health & Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
Inside Sales – VAR Team
Feb 22, 2017