Product Marketing Manager
TechXtend is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a Product Marketing Manager Position. A Product Marketing Manager’s role is to assist in day-to-day business development and vendor relations activities as they relate to the end user focused hardware, software and services business. This position reports to the Vice President & General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owns strategic relationship with vendor partners and TechXtend
- Develops and executes marketing strategies with assigned vendors based on the vendor’s stated goals and objectives
- Maintains relationships with TechXtend vendors – having weekly calls, meetings, e-mails etc.
- Plans new vendor launches – working closely with vendor prior to launch to create a marketing plan, setting-up sku’s and pricing, planning and executing central training, as well as preparing the sales team with appropriate product information documents
- Works closely with sales, marketing production and accounting teams to ensure programs and projects for assigned vendors are functioning efficiently
- Writes content for various marketing channels (social, website, email, blog, etc.)
- Coordinates, schedules, managers and executes all trainings, events, floor-walks, email blasts, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must have affinity with software, IT in general
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write compelling and engaging marketing content
- Proficient in using social media channels or willingness to explore and learn
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel (reporting) and data analysis skills
- Excellent proofreading skills, showing great attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills/not afraid to pick up the phone
- Can work well both independently and as part of a team
- Strong and extremely organized in high volume/fast paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Sales experience a plus
- Event management a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer a highly competitive salary and commission plan with a benefits package that includes:
- Health and Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
April 4, 2017