Territory Account Manager – State & Local, New Jersey
TechXtend is seeking motivated, energetic sales professionals to help build our value-added reseller (VAR) business. Seize this opportunity to help create a vibrant client base for our IT infrastructure software, hardware and services offerings, in hot trend areas including Safety and Security, Data Center Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, Client Computing and Virtualization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and managing an account base of 75 or more
- Prospecting and developing new business within a defined territory that includes a portion of New Jersey.
- Expanding existing business, maintaining customer relationships based on first-tier customer service and product knowledge
- Achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Maintaining activities in internal CRM including tracking interactions with regard to accounts, contacts, prospects and opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Energetic, outgoing, ambitious and eager with a "go-getter" mentality
- IT industry related sales experience preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on new account generation
- Strong account and opportunity management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-focused and organization skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Should not possess a 9-5 mentality
- Strong willingness to learn
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent IT industry sales experience of 2+ years preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on B2B sales
- Public Sector sales experience a plus
We offer a highly competitive salary and commission plan with a benefits package that includes:
- Health and Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
April 4, 2017