Territory Account Manager – NY Metro
TechXtend is seeking motivated, energetic sales professionals to help build our value-added reseller (VAR) business. Seize this opportunity to help create a vibrant client base in the NY metro market for our IT software, hardware and services offerings, in trend areas including: Security, Client Computing, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Data Center Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and managing an account base of 50 or more.
- Prospecting and developing new business within a defined territory that includes a portion of NJ.
- Onsite meetings with customers and partners
- Building customer relationships based on first-tier customer service and product knowledge
- Achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Maintaining activities in internal CRM including tracking interactions with regard to accounts, contacts, prospects and opportunities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Energetic, outgoing, ambitious and eager with a "hunter" mentality
- Strong account and opportunity management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer-focused and organization skills
- IT industry related sales experience preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on new account generation in the SLED market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Should not possess a 9-5 mentality
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, possessing a strong willingness to learn and detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent IT industry sales experience of 5+ years preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on SLED sales
We offer a highly competitive salary and commission plan with a benefits package that includes:
- Health and Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
April 4, 2017